Those who want to discuss the 2018 deer hunting season with fellow hunters and the Vermont Fish and Wildlife Department will have six chances to do so in the coming weeks. The hearings will be held from 6:30 p.m. to 9 p.m. at the following dates and locations.
- Rutland, March 25, Rutland High School, 22 Stratton Road.
- Montpelier, March 27, Montpelier High School, 5 High School Drive.
- St. Albans, March 28, St. Albans Town Education Center, 169 South Main Street.
- Bennington, April 1, Mount Anthony Union High School, 301 Park Street.
- Orleans, April 2, Lake Region Union High School, 317 Lake Region Road.
- Springfield, April 4, Riverside Middle School, 13 Fairground Road.