Two hurt in crashOctober 08,2013
MOUNT HOLLY ó Police said a pair of local men narrowly avoided a head-on collision in a crash that sent them both to the hospital Sunday morning.
Police said 33-year-old Jaiden Paige of Rutland was driving west on Route 103 in a Toyota Camry when he crossed the center line, heading directly at 55-year-old David Savard, of Wallingford, who was driving west in a Cadillac CTS.
Police said both drivers took evasive action but ended up sideswiping each other. Savard had to be cut out of his car.
Both men were taken to Rutland Regional Medical Center, where they were treated and released. The incident remains under investigation, but police said fatigue played a role in the crash.
State police received assistance at the scene from Regional Ambulance, Mount Holly Rescue Squad and the Mount Holly Volunteer Fire Department.MORE IN This Just In
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- MEDIA GALLERY
- VIDEO: The play that's under appeal from the DIII state football championships
- VIDEO: Downhill excitement at Silverheels Cup at Okemo
- VIDEO: Woodstock takes on U-32 football
- VIDEO: 2013 Vermont Amateur Golf Tournament
- VIDEO: Police investigate Pittsford homicide
- VIDEO: Rutland High School Graduation