Pittsford man due in court today to face murder charge
A Pittsford man charged with murdering his girlfriend on Friday will appear in court this afternoon to answer to a charge of second-degree murder.
Vermont State Police say they arrested Christopher Sharrow, 35, early Friday morning after discovering his girlfriend and the mother of his two children, 32-year-old Kristen Parker, dead on the floor of their home on West Cree Road in Pittsford.
Police say Sharrow killed Parker, who he had been dating for five years, during a domestic dispute at their home.
Police have not revealed the manner in which Sharrow allegedly killed Parker.
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- MEDIA GALLERY
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Jim Jeffords' legacy, Brandon takes a few questions about proposed budget, beleaguered city playground likely to move, woman awakes to find strange man with knives standing at her bedside.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Former U.S. Senator James Jeffords dies Monday in Washington D.C., a local man is beaten and robbed while walking on West Street, Clarendon sets a tax rate and Brandon convenes an informational public meeting about its budget.
- RICHARD'S POOR ALMANACK: On this day in 1915, the New York World publishes scoop: Thom. Edison diverts chemical from war production to help German pharmaceutical company make aspirin; on this day in 1935, Will Rogers, Wiley Post die in Alaska plane crash.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: State panel briefed on smuggling drugs into prisons; new French-German documentary about Vermont's heroin addiction; solar project at Vets Home falls apart; update dispute between Open Door Mission and treatment center.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Climatologists might not know as much about El Nino as they thought they knew. New studies show 10,000 years ago, El Nino was active, and polar ice sheets were rapidly melting — just like today.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: State colleges get a budget cut break, vandals spray paint Wallingford basketball court, state's attorney will replace lost deputies, cop lawsuit proceeds, Mendon mini-golf proposal makes headway.