Thief stole drugs and cash from womans apartmentJune 29,2013
BETHEL ó An apartment was burglarized in Bethel between June 8 and June 9, according to Vermont State Police.
According to Trooper Mark Harvey, a woman had been asleep when the burglar broke into her Main Street apartment. The thief took Knudsenís pocketbook and dumped all of the contents in the hallway.
Four tabs of the prescription drug Seboxone and approximately $60 in cash were taken from the pocketbook.
Anyone with information should call Harvey at 234-9933.MORE IN This Just In
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- MEDIA GALLERY
- VIDEO: The play that's under appeal from the DIII state football championships
- VIDEO: Downhill excitement at Silverheels Cup at Okemo
- VIDEO: Woodstock takes on U-32 football
- VIDEO: 2013 Vermont Amateur Golf Tournament
- VIDEO: Police investigate Pittsford homicide
- VIDEO: Rutland High School Graduation