BURLINGTON ó The U.S. attorneyís office says four people have been sentenced following their guilty pleas to embezzlement or forgery in the theft of $567,000 from a Vermont mobile home business.
The office sayid three are from Burlington: 54-year-old Gisele Adams; her son, 29-year-old Joshua Therrien; his girlfriend, 24-year-old Lynette Fuller. Also sentenced was 32-year-old Patrick Cortright of Milton.
Prosecutors said Cortright and Adams, both employees of Braultís Mobile Homes Inc. of Colchester, began stealing from the company in 2008 and used the money to buy prescription painkillers.
Prosecutors said Therrien and Fuller began stealing from Braultís in 2009.
Adams and Therrien were sentenced to two years in prison; Fuller was sentenced to six months of home confinement. Cortright was sentenced to probation.MORE IN Vermont NewsMONTPELIER ó Fancy a pint of Pliny the Elder or Heady Topper double India pale ales, but canít... Full Story
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- MEDIA GALLERY
- VIDEO: The play that's under appeal from the DIII state football championships
- VIDEO: Downhill excitement at Silverheels Cup at Okemo
- VIDEO: Woodstock takes on U-32 football
- VIDEO: 2013 Vermont Amateur Golf Tournament
- VIDEO: Police investigate Pittsford homicide
- VIDEO: Rutland High School Graduation