BERKSHIRE — A fire has destroyed the town garage in Berkshire, with damage estimated at $400,000.
Assistant Chief Tony Archambault of the Berkshire Volunteer Fire Department says the fire Tuesday night destroyed the sand shed and road grader.
The St. Albans Messenger reported that he said the cause of the fire was most likely a short circuit in the grader, which went up in flames and then spread. No one was hurt.MORE IN Vermont NewsCONCORD — A graduate of an exclusive New England prep school was cleared of rape but convicted... Full StoryBURLINGTON — The University of Vermont has made the short list of colleges and universities... Full Story
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed