BERKSHIRE — A fire has destroyed the town garage in Berkshire, with damage estimated at $400,000.
Assistant Chief Tony Archambault of the Berkshire Volunteer Fire Department says the fire Tuesday night destroyed the sand shed and road grader.
The St. Albans Messenger reported that he said the cause of the fire was most likely a short circuit in the grader, which went up in flames and then spread. No one was hurt.MORE IN Vermont NewsThe deaths of two babies in cases of alleged child abuse — and the state’s handling of those... Full StoryMIDDLEBURY — Middlebury College student Armel Nibasumba grew up in the shadow of the central... Full StoryMONTPELIER — The state and its contractor for Vermont Health Connect operations and development... Full Story
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- MEDIA GALLERY