BERKSHIRE — A fire has destroyed the town garage in Berkshire, with damage estimated at $400,000.
Assistant Chief Tony Archambault of the Berkshire Volunteer Fire Department says the fire Tuesday night destroyed the sand shed and road grader.
The St. Albans Messenger reported that he said the cause of the fire was most likely a short circuit in the grader, which went up in flames and then spread. No one was hurt.MORE IN Vermont News
Two rare Vermont turtles may qualify for listing as nationally endangered species, federal... Full Story
PITTSFORD — If you’re alone at home without the ability to travel, a computer is... Full Story
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed