BERKSHIRE — A fire has destroyed the town garage in Berkshire, with damage estimated at $400,000.
Assistant Chief Tony Archambault of the Berkshire Volunteer Fire Department says the fire Tuesday night destroyed the sand shed and road grader.
The St. Albans Messenger reported that he said the cause of the fire was most likely a short circuit in the grader, which went up in flames and then spread. No one was hurt.MORE IN Vermont NewsKILLINGTON — Killington Music Festival opened its 33rd season Saturday with a faculty showcase... Full StoryVoters across America are beginning to “feel the Bern.” And make no mistake, the media and Sen. Full Story
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed