BERKSHIRE — A fire has destroyed the town garage in Berkshire, with damage estimated at $400,000.
Assistant Chief Tony Archambault of the Berkshire Volunteer Fire Department says the fire Tuesday night destroyed the sand shed and road grader.
The St. Albans Messenger reported that he said the cause of the fire was most likely a short circuit in the grader, which went up in flames and then spread. No one was hurt.MORE IN Vermont NewsState Police scuba divers and searchers drilled holes in the ice of the frozen Otter Creek in... Full StoryMONTPELIER — The attorney general’s office and the Shumlin administration have joined... Full Story
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- MEDIA GALLERY