BERKSHIRE — A fire has destroyed the town garage in Berkshire, with damage estimated at $400,000.
Assistant Chief Tony Archambault of the Berkshire Volunteer Fire Department says the fire Tuesday night destroyed the sand shed and road grader.
The St. Albans Messenger reported that he said the cause of the fire was most likely a short circuit in the grader, which went up in flames and then spread. No one was hurt.MORE IN Vermont NewsPORTSMOUTH, N.H. — For Democrats who had hoped to lure Massachusetts Sen. Full StoryThe Vermont Supreme Court will take up the issue of balancing the public's right to know and a... Full Story
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed