BERKSHIRE — A fire has destroyed the town garage in Berkshire, with damage estimated at $400,000.
Assistant Chief Tony Archambault of the Berkshire Volunteer Fire Department says the fire Tuesday night destroyed the sand shed and road grader.
The St. Albans Messenger reported that he said the cause of the fire was most likely a short circuit in the grader, which went up in flames and then spread. No one was hurt.MORE IN Vermont NewsA paraplegic hunter has taken his first deer since his paralysis, almost eight years ago. Full StoryMONTPELIER — U.S. Sen. Full StoryAn Arlington author taps into a dark side of Vermont life rarely seen to tell a tale of suspense. Full Story
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- MEDIA GALLERY