BERKSHIRE ó A fire has destroyed the town garage in Berkshire, with damage estimated at $400,000.
Assistant Chief Tony Archambault of the Berkshire Volunteer Fire Department says the fire Tuesday night destroyed the sand shed and road grader.
The St. Albans Messenger reported that he said the cause of the fire was most likely a short circuit in the grader, which went up in flames and then spread. No one was hurt.MORE IN Vermont NewsMONTPELIER ó More than 2,000 young adults might have wrongly stayed on the stateís health... Full StoryMONTPELIER ó More than 2,000 young adults might have wrongly stayed on the stateís health... Full StoryIf this hasnít been the worst year ever for truth in politics, I canít think of what was. Full Story
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed