• Meth lab causes apartment fire
    April 08,2014
     

    Meth lab causes

    apartment fire

    ST. ALBANS — Firefighters say a fire in an apartment building in St. Albans resulted from a meth lab.

    Firefighters responded to the fire at about 5:30 p.m. Saturday. The fire was in the bathroom.

    The building was evacuated and the street was closed to traffic. No one was hurt.

    Police say they have identified suspects in connection with the meth manufacturing, but no arrests have been made.

    MORE IN Vermont News

    BARRE — A convenience store clerk was hurt during a Thursday morning... Full Story
    MONTPELIER — The state has issued a request for proposals to study the beleaguered Vermont Health... Full Story
    MONTPELIER — Sue Minter, a Democratic gubernatorial candidate, has laid out a plan for Vermont’s... Full Story
    More Articles
  •  
     
    • MEDIA GALLERY 
    • VIDEOS
    • PHOTOS