• Meth lab causes apartment fire
    April 08,2014

    Meth lab causes

    apartment fire

    ST. ALBANS — Firefighters say a fire in an apartment building in St. Albans resulted from a meth lab.

    Firefighters responded to the fire at about 5:30 p.m. Saturday. The fire was in the bathroom.

    The building was evacuated and the street was closed to traffic. No one was hurt.

    Police say they have identified suspects in connection with the meth manufacturing, but no arrests have been made.

    MORE IN Vermont News
    Democratic gubernatorial nominee Sue Minter has nabbed the endorsement of President Barack Obama,... Full Story
    “Cabaret,” the Kander and Ebb musical, has remained timely and timeless since its 1966 Broadway... Full Story
    Theater Review: Spectacle and pathos mix in ‘Cabaret’
    COLCHESTER — The Vermont Press Association is sponsoring “Debate Sunday” this afternoon to allow... Full Story
    More Articles
    • VIDEOS
    • PHOTOS