• Meth lab causes apartment fire
    April 08,2014
     

    Meth lab causes

    apartment fire

    ST. ALBANS — Firefighters say a fire in an apartment building in St. Albans resulted from a meth lab.

    Firefighters responded to the fire at about 5:30 p.m. Saturday. The fire was in the bathroom.

    The building was evacuated and the street was closed to traffic. No one was hurt.

    Police say they have identified suspects in connection with the meth manufacturing, but no arrests have been made.

    MORE IN Vermont News
    INDIANAPOLIS — Donald Trump virtually clinched the Republican nomination for president Tuesday... Full Story
    Cruz drops out; Sanders leads in Indiana
    MONTPELIER — Vermont is now the seventh state to prohibit employers from asking a prospective... Full Story
    MONTPELIER — The Vermont House on Tuesday soundly rejected a Senate proposal to legalize... Full Story
    House kills marijuana legalization
    More Articles
  •  
     
    • MEDIA GALLERY 
    • VIDEOS
    • PHOTOS