Meth lab causes
ST. ALBANS — Firefighters say a fire in an apartment building in St. Albans resulted from a meth lab.
Firefighters responded to the fire at about 5:30 p.m. Saturday. The fire was in the bathroom.
The building was evacuated and the street was closed to traffic. No one was hurt.
Police say they have identified suspects in connection with the meth manufacturing, but no arrests have been made.MORE IN Vermont NewsBOSTON — One prospective juror was brutally frank when asked whether he could consider a sentence... Full Story
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- MEDIA GALLERY