• Meth lab causes apartment fire
    April 08,2014
     

    Meth lab causes

    apartment fire

    ST. ALBANS — Firefighters say a fire in an apartment building in St. Albans resulted from a meth lab.

    Firefighters responded to the fire at about 5:30 p.m. Saturday. The fire was in the bathroom.

    The building was evacuated and the street was closed to traffic. No one was hurt.

    Police say they have identified suspects in connection with the meth manufacturing, but no arrests have been made.

    MORE IN Vermont News
    CLEVELAND — In an appeal to anxious voters, Donald Trump pledged Thursday night that “safety will... Full Story
    Trump pledges he will make nation safe
    Administration officials are saying little about the resignation of the man responsible for... Full Story
    MONTPELIER — Economists for the Shumlin administration and Legislature issued a revised state... Full Story
    More Articles
  •  
     
    • MEDIA GALLERY 
    • VIDEOS
    • PHOTOS