• Meth lab causes apartment fire
    April 08,2014
     

    Meth lab causes

    apartment fire

    ST. ALBANS — Firefighters say a fire in an apartment building in St. Albans resulted from a meth lab.

    Firefighters responded to the fire at about 5:30 p.m. Saturday. The fire was in the bathroom.

    The building was evacuated and the street was closed to traffic. No one was hurt.

    Police say they have identified suspects in connection with the meth manufacturing, but no arrests have been made.

    MORE IN Vermont News
    MONTPELIER — A panel created by the Vermont Legislature to study the growth of solar power in... Full Story
    BENNINGTON — A state employee who worked at the Office of Child Support in Bennington was... Full Story
    An Andover woman walked away from her daughter's home sometime Tuesday morning. Full Story
    Search for Andover woman with Alzheimer’s
    More Articles
  •  
     
    • MEDIA GALLERY 
    • VIDEOS
    • PHOTOS