• Meth lab causes apartment fire
    April 08,2014
     

    Meth lab causes

    apartment fire

    ST. ALBANS Firefighters say a fire in an apartment building in St. Albans resulted from a meth lab.

    Firefighters responded to the fire at about 5:30 p.m. Saturday. The fire was in the bathroom.

    The building was evacuated and the street was closed to traffic. No one was hurt.

    Police say they have identified suspects in connection with the meth manufacturing, but no arrests have been made.

    MORE IN Vermont News
    MONTPELIER A fragmented Vermont Supreme Court on Friday sided with developers of a major solar... Full Story
    MONTPELIER The state has issued a possession permit to an East Montpelier woman to keep a wild... Full Story
    Duck flap settled: Peep can stay
    MONTPELIER A bill seeking to clarify who can be classified by employers as an independent... Full Story
    More Articles
  •  
     
    • MEDIA GALLERY 
    • VIDEOS
    • PHOTOS