• Meth lab causes apartment fire
    April 08,2014
     

    Meth lab causes

    apartment fire

    ST. ALBANS Firefighters say a fire in an apartment building in St. Albans resulted from a meth lab.

    Firefighters responded to the fire at about 5:30 p.m. Saturday. The fire was in the bathroom.

    The building was evacuated and the street was closed to traffic. No one was hurt.

    Police say they have identified suspects in connection with the meth manufacturing, but no arrests have been made.

    MORE IN Vermont News

    MONTPELIER — Attorney General William Sorrell said Monday his office did not find... Full Story

    AG closes activist probe

    MONTPELIER — A Washington County senator has a plan to reform the state’s... Full Story

    More Articles
  •  
     
    • MEDIA GALLERY 
    • VIDEOS
    • PHOTOS