Meth lab causes
ST. ALBANS — Firefighters say a fire in an apartment building in St. Albans resulted from a meth lab.
Firefighters responded to the fire at about 5:30 p.m. Saturday. The fire was in the bathroom.
The building was evacuated and the street was closed to traffic. No one was hurt.
Police say they have identified suspects in connection with the meth manufacturing, but no arrests have been made.MORE IN Vermont NewsThe deaths of two babies in cases of alleged child abuse — and the state’s handling of those... Full StoryMIDDLEBURY — Middlebury College student Armel Nibasumba grew up in the shadow of the central... Full StoryMONTPELIER — The state and its contractor for Vermont Health Connect operations and development... Full Story
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- MEDIA GALLERY