• Meth lab causes apartment fire
    April 08,2014

    Meth lab causes

    apartment fire

    ST. ALBANS Firefighters say a fire in an apartment building in St. Albans resulted from a meth lab.

    Firefighters responded to the fire at about 5:30 p.m. Saturday. The fire was in the bathroom.

    The building was evacuated and the street was closed to traffic. No one was hurt.

    Police say they have identified suspects in connection with the meth manufacturing, but no arrests have been made.

    MORE IN Vermont News

    The Big Buzz lived up to its name. Full Story

    Big Buzz in Chester: Watch the chips fly

    MONTPELIER — A CNN/ORC poll released Monday shows Democratic presidential candidate... Full Story

    MONTPELIER — Secretary of State Jim Condos says a new online voter registration system... Full Story

    More Articles
    • VIDEOS
    • PHOTOS