• Meth lab causes apartment fire
    April 08,2014
     

    Meth lab causes

    apartment fire

    ST. ALBANS ó Firefighters say a fire in an apartment building in St. Albans resulted from a meth lab.

    Firefighters responded to the fire at about 5:30 p.m. Saturday. The fire was in the bathroom.

    The building was evacuated and the street was closed to traffic. No one was hurt.

    Police say they have identified suspects in connection with the meth manufacturing, but no arrests have been made.

    MORE IN Vermont News
    If this hasnít been the worst year ever for truth in politics, I canít think of what was. Full Story
    A moment of truth for presidential debate moderators
    MONTPELIER ó Artists from Windham County have been honored by Gov. Full Story
    Aho, Saxtons River painter, selected for Vermontís top arts award
    MONTPELIER ó Democratic gubernatorial nominee Sue Minter says she will seek tax fairness as... Full Story
    More Articles
  •  
     
    • MEDIA GALLERY 
    • VIDEOS
    • PHOTOS