• Meth lab causes apartment fire
    April 08,2014

    Meth lab causes

    apartment fire

    ST. ALBANS Firefighters say a fire in an apartment building in St. Albans resulted from a meth lab.

    Firefighters responded to the fire at about 5:30 p.m. Saturday. The fire was in the bathroom.

    The building was evacuated and the street was closed to traffic. No one was hurt.

    Police say they have identified suspects in connection with the meth manufacturing, but no arrests have been made.

    MORE IN Vermont News
    MONTPELIER The political wing of Planned Parenthood is doubling down on its attack on... Full Story
    MONTPELIER Health Commissioner Dr. Full Story
    Even to skeptics, the presidential campaign of Sen. Full Story
    More Articles
    • VIDEOS
    • PHOTOS