• Meth lab causes apartment fire
    April 08,2014

    Meth lab causes

    apartment fire

    ST. ALBANS Firefighters say a fire in an apartment building in St. Albans resulted from a meth lab.

    Firefighters responded to the fire at about 5:30 p.m. Saturday. The fire was in the bathroom.

    The building was evacuated and the street was closed to traffic. No one was hurt.

    Police say they have identified suspects in connection with the meth manufacturing, but no arrests have been made.

    MORE IN Vermont News

    RANDOLPH — Police are seeking information following a break-in at an interstate rest stop. Full Story

    MONTPELIER — High deductibles for health plans causing financial hardship for Americans... Full Story

    Two rare Vermont turtles may qualify for listing as nationally endangered species, federal... Full Story

    Rare Vermont turtles found threatened
    More Articles
    • VIDEOS
    • PHOTOS