• Meth lab causes apartment fire
    April 08,2014
     

    Meth lab causes

    apartment fire

    ST. ALBANS — Firefighters say a fire in an apartment building in St. Albans resulted from a meth lab.

    Firefighters responded to the fire at about 5:30 p.m. Saturday. The fire was in the bathroom.

    The building was evacuated and the street was closed to traffic. No one was hurt.

    Police say they have identified suspects in connection with the meth manufacturing, but no arrests have been made.

    MORE IN Vermont News
    BARRE — Armed with what appears to be one workable bid, City Manager Steve Mackenzie said Friday ... Full Story
    BARRE — In the grand scheme of things it wasn’t big money, but for the 19 recipients — ranging... Full Story
    Fed grants ‘let the work begin’
    MONTPELIER— A pending deal between the state and federal governments will give a big boost to... Full Story
    More Articles
  •  
     
    • MEDIA GALLERY 
    • VIDEOS
    • PHOTOS