• Meth lab causes apartment fire
    April 08,2014
     

    Meth lab causes

    apartment fire

    ST. ALBANS — Firefighters say a fire in an apartment building in St. Albans resulted from a meth lab.

    Firefighters responded to the fire at about 5:30 p.m. Saturday. The fire was in the bathroom.

    The building was evacuated and the street was closed to traffic. No one was hurt.

    Police say they have identified suspects in connection with the meth manufacturing, but no arrests have been made.

    MORE IN Vermont News
    PHILADELPHIA — With his presidential campaign officially over, independent Sen. Full Story
    Sanders renews call for unity with Clinton
    MONTPELIER — Millions of dollars are at stake as the Vermont Public Service Board considers a new... Full Story
    PHILADELPHIA — Vermont’s delegation to the Democratic National Convention took center stage... Full Story
    Clinton nod gets boost from Sanders
    More Articles
  •  
     
    • MEDIA GALLERY 
    • VIDEOS
    • PHOTOS