• Meth lab causes apartment fire
    April 08,2014

    Meth lab causes

    apartment fire

    ST. ALBANS — Firefighters say a fire in an apartment building in St. Albans resulted from a meth lab.

    Firefighters responded to the fire at about 5:30 p.m. Saturday. The fire was in the bathroom.

    The building was evacuated and the street was closed to traffic. No one was hurt.

    Police say they have identified suspects in connection with the meth manufacturing, but no arrests have been made.

    MORE IN Vermont News
    MONTPELIER — After 42 years of on-the-job training, has U.S. Sen. Full Story
    Milne sees Leahy’s long tenure as a problem
    MONTPELIER — The Green Mountain Care Board voted Wednesday to advance a draft agreement with the... Full Story
    MONTPELIER — A WCAX poll released Monday evening gives Republican gubernatorial nominee Phil... Full Story
    More Articles
    • VIDEOS
    • PHOTOS