• Meth lab causes apartment fire
    April 08,2014
     

    Meth lab causes

    apartment fire

    ST. ALBANS Firefighters say a fire in an apartment building in St. Albans resulted from a meth lab.

    Firefighters responded to the fire at about 5:30 p.m. Saturday. The fire was in the bathroom.

    The building was evacuated and the street was closed to traffic. No one was hurt.

    Police say they have identified suspects in connection with the meth manufacturing, but no arrests have been made.

    MORE IN Vermont News
    WATERBURY Five years after Tropical Storm Irene hit the state, an artist from Waterbury recalls... Full Story
    After Irene: Envisioning a better future
    The Vermont State Labor Council AFL-CIO has endorsed the Democratic slate of statewide candidates... Full Story
    More Articles
  •  
     
    • MEDIA GALLERY 
    • VIDEOS
    • PHOTOS