• Meth lab causes apartment fire
    April 08,2014
     

    Meth lab causes

    apartment fire

    ST. ALBANS — Firefighters say a fire in an apartment building in St. Albans resulted from a meth lab.

    Firefighters responded to the fire at about 5:30 p.m. Saturday. The fire was in the bathroom.

    The building was evacuated and the street was closed to traffic. No one was hurt.

    Police say they have identified suspects in connection with the meth manufacturing, but no arrests have been made.

    MORE IN Vermont News
    BURLINGTON — Bill Lee is fielding so many phone calls he’s beginning to have second thoughts... Full Story
    ‘Spaceman’ winds up for gov race
    RANDOLPH — Environmental activists gathered Wednesday at the home of the commissioner of the... Full Story
    BARRE — Democratic gubernatorial candidate Sue Minter unveiled her plan to stimulate economic... Full Story
    Candidate Minter unveils her economic plan
    More Articles
  •  
     
    • MEDIA GALLERY 
    • VIDEOS
    • PHOTOS