Meth lab causes
ST. ALBANS — Firefighters say a fire in an apartment building in St. Albans resulted from a meth lab.
Firefighters responded to the fire at about 5:30 p.m. Saturday. The fire was in the bathroom.
The building was evacuated and the street was closed to traffic. No one was hurt.
Police say they have identified suspects in connection with the meth manufacturing, but no arrests have been made.MORE IN Vermont NewsBARRE — Democratic gubernatorial candidate Sue Minter unveiled her plan to stimulate economic... Full StoryTwo weeks before Puerto Rico’s primary, Democratic presidential candidate Bernie Sanders said a... Full Story
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed