• Meth lab causes apartment fire
    April 08,2014

    Meth lab causes

    apartment fire

    ST. ALBANS Firefighters say a fire in an apartment building in St. Albans resulted from a meth lab.

    Firefighters responded to the fire at about 5:30 p.m. Saturday. The fire was in the bathroom.

    The building was evacuated and the street was closed to traffic. No one was hurt.

    Police say they have identified suspects in connection with the meth manufacturing, but no arrests have been made.

    MORE IN Vermont News

    While some people say we should wait and see, and others are saying now’s the time or... Full Story

    MIDDLEBURY — Not content with ruling the Internet, cat videos pounced on the big screen... Full Story

    Celebrating comical cats caught on camera

    Republicans are crying foul over the latest unemployment rate released by the Vermont... Full Story

    More Articles
    • VIDEOS
    • PHOTOS