• Meth lab causes apartment fire
    April 08,2014

    Meth lab causes

    apartment fire

    ST. ALBANS Firefighters say a fire in an apartment building in St. Albans resulted from a meth lab.

    Firefighters responded to the fire at about 5:30 p.m. Saturday. The fire was in the bathroom.

    The building was evacuated and the street was closed to traffic. No one was hurt.

    Police say they have identified suspects in connection with the meth manufacturing, but no arrests have been made.

    MORE IN Vermont News
    MONTPELIER A WCAX poll released Monday evening gives Republican gubernatorial nominee Phil... Full Story
    MONTPELIER Several risks and concerns have been raised at recent meetings and hearings about... Full Story
    MONTPELIER The political wing of Planned Parenthood is doubling down on its attack on... Full Story
    More Articles
    • VIDEOS
    • PHOTOS