• Meth lab causes apartment fire
    April 08,2014
     

    Meth lab causes

    apartment fire

    ST. ALBANS — Firefighters say a fire in an apartment building in St. Albans resulted from a meth lab.

    Firefighters responded to the fire at about 5:30 p.m. Saturday. The fire was in the bathroom.

    The building was evacuated and the street was closed to traffic. No one was hurt.

    Police say they have identified suspects in connection with the meth manufacturing, but no arrests have been made.

    MORE IN Vermont News
    The Vermont Agency of Transportation has decided to yank a new seat belt safety ad from the... Full Story
    State pulls seat belt safety ad
    “Vermont is still at the bottom of the barrel when it comes to state support for higher education. Full Story
    MONTPELIER — Incumbents, first-timers and perennial candidates have filed paperwork with their... Full Story
    Vt. candidates file for Senate, House races
    More Articles
  •  
     
    • MEDIA GALLERY 
    • VIDEOS
    • PHOTOS