• Meth lab causes apartment fire
    April 08,2014

    Meth lab causes

    apartment fire

    ST. ALBANS Firefighters say a fire in an apartment building in St. Albans resulted from a meth lab.

    Firefighters responded to the fire at about 5:30 p.m. Saturday. The fire was in the bathroom.

    The building was evacuated and the street was closed to traffic. No one was hurt.

    Police say they have identified suspects in connection with the meth manufacturing, but no arrests have been made.

    MORE IN Vermont News

    The State Board of Education is looking at making changes that would require greater scrutiny ... Full Story

    Officials in two Rutland County school districts are among those proposing large cuts from... Full Story

    MONTPELIER — A Vermont resident and officials in his town are at odds over what... Full Story

    More Articles
    • VIDEOS
    • PHOTOS