• Meth lab causes apartment fire
    April 08,2014
     

    Meth lab causes

    apartment fire

    ST. ALBANS — Firefighters say a fire in an apartment building in St. Albans resulted from a meth lab.

    Firefighters responded to the fire at about 5:30 p.m. Saturday. The fire was in the bathroom.

    The building was evacuated and the street was closed to traffic. No one was hurt.

    Police say they have identified suspects in connection with the meth manufacturing, but no arrests have been made.

    MORE IN Vermont News
    The Irish humor in John Patrick Shanley’s romantic comedy “Outside Mullingar” comes from each... Full Story
    MONTPELIER — The state Public Service Board on Friday announced it would fine Vermont Gas Systems... Full Story
    Mosquitoes in Springfield have tested positive for West Nile virus, the first positive test this... Full Story
    West Nile virus found in Springfield
    More Articles
  •  
     
    • MEDIA GALLERY 
    • VIDEOS
    • PHOTOS