Meth lab causes
ST. ALBANS — Firefighters say a fire in an apartment building in St. Albans resulted from a meth lab.
Firefighters responded to the fire at about 5:30 p.m. Saturday. The fire was in the bathroom.
The building was evacuated and the street was closed to traffic. No one was hurt.
Police say they have identified suspects in connection with the meth manufacturing, but no arrests have been made.MORE IN Vermont NewsDemocratic gubernatorial nominee Sue Minter has nabbed the endorsement of President Barack Obama,... Full Story“Cabaret,” the Kander and Ebb musical, has remained timely and timeless since its 1966 Broadway... Full Story
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed