• Meth lab causes apartment fire
    April 08,2014
     

    Meth lab causes

    apartment fire

    ST. ALBANS Firefighters say a fire in an apartment building in St. Albans resulted from a meth lab.

    Firefighters responded to the fire at about 5:30 p.m. Saturday. The fire was in the bathroom.

    The building was evacuated and the street was closed to traffic. No one was hurt.

    Police say they have identified suspects in connection with the meth manufacturing, but no arrests have been made.

    MORE IN Vermont News
    MONTPELIER Democratic gubernatorial nominee Sue Minter says she will seek tax fairness as... Full Story
    MONTPELIER All three candidates for governor shared a table for the first time Thursday at a... Full Story
    Gubernatorial candidates debate at State House
    More Articles
  •  
     
    • MEDIA GALLERY 
    • VIDEOS
    • PHOTOS