• Meth lab causes apartment fire
    April 08,2014

    Meth lab causes

    apartment fire

    ST. ALBANS — Firefighters say a fire in an apartment building in St. Albans resulted from a meth lab.

    Firefighters responded to the fire at about 5:30 p.m. Saturday. The fire was in the bathroom.

    The building was evacuated and the street was closed to traffic. No one was hurt.

    Police say they have identified suspects in connection with the meth manufacturing, but no arrests have been made.

    MORE IN Vermont News
    Even to skeptics, the presidential campaign of Sen. Full Story
    COLCHESTER — Vermont’s two major party candidates for governor faced off in a debate Sunday,... Full Story
    ALBURGH — An hour before sunset, Miguel Ramos waited in his gray minivan for three Guatemalans to... Full Story
    More Articles
    • VIDEOS
    • PHOTOS