• Meth lab causes apartment fire
    April 08,2014
     

    Meth lab causes

    apartment fire

    ST. ALBANS Firefighters say a fire in an apartment building in St. Albans resulted from a meth lab.

    Firefighters responded to the fire at about 5:30 p.m. Saturday. The fire was in the bathroom.

    The building was evacuated and the street was closed to traffic. No one was hurt.

    Police say they have identified suspects in connection with the meth manufacturing, but no arrests have been made.

    MORE IN Vermont News
    A prominent member of the Republican Party says the GOP is about to get a major political... Full Story
    GOP leaders: Advocate Lisman running for governor
    IRA A family outing at an Ira hunting lodge was cut short when a 9-year-old girl was... Full Story
    RUTLAND An unattended candle caused a fire leaving eight or nine people without a home and... Full Story
    Candle fire kills two pets
    More Articles
  •  
     
    • MEDIA GALLERY 
    • VIDEOS
    • PHOTOS