• Meth lab causes apartment fire
    April 08,2014
     

    Meth lab causes

    apartment fire

    ST. ALBANS — Firefighters say a fire in an apartment building in St. Albans resulted from a meth lab.

    Firefighters responded to the fire at about 5:30 p.m. Saturday. The fire was in the bathroom.

    The building was evacuated and the street was closed to traffic. No one was hurt.

    Police say they have identified suspects in connection with the meth manufacturing, but no arrests have been made.

    MORE IN Vermont News
    BARRE — Local history met modern art Saturday night during the fifth annual RockFire festival. Full Story
    Quarries come alive during 5th annual Rockfire festival
    MONTPELIER — Thousands of people are continuing to arrive in the Vermont town of Mount Tabor for... Full Story
    MONTPELIER — Gubernatorial candidate Bruce Lisman is challenging his rival for the Republican... Full Story
    More Articles
  •  
     
    • MEDIA GALLERY 
    • VIDEOS
    • PHOTOS