• Meth lab causes apartment fire
    April 08,2014
     

    Meth lab causes

    apartment fire

    ST. ALBANS — Firefighters say a fire in an apartment building in St. Albans resulted from a meth lab.

    Firefighters responded to the fire at about 5:30 p.m. Saturday. The fire was in the bathroom.

    The building was evacuated and the street was closed to traffic. No one was hurt.

    Police say they have identified suspects in connection with the meth manufacturing, but no arrests have been made.

    MORE IN Vermont News
    MONTPELIER — The Democratic Governors Association has yet to launch a television ad in favor of... Full Story
    MONTPELIER — The Democratic Governors Association has yet to launch a television ad in favor of... Full Story
    RUTLAND —Kerry Branon’s upbringing in Vermont helped inspire her to care for the lives around... Full Story
    More Articles
  •  
     
    • MEDIA GALLERY 
    • VIDEOS
    • PHOTOS