Meth lab causes
ST. ALBANS — Firefighters say a fire in an apartment building in St. Albans resulted from a meth lab.
Firefighters responded to the fire at about 5:30 p.m. Saturday. The fire was in the bathroom.
The building was evacuated and the street was closed to traffic. No one was hurt.
Police say they have identified suspects in connection with the meth manufacturing, but no arrests have been made.MORE IN Vermont News
Two rare Vermont turtles may qualify for listing as nationally endangered species, federal... Full Story
PITTSFORD — If you’re alone at home without the ability to travel, a computer is... Full Story
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed