Burlington house fire reported to be caused by smoking materials
BURLINGTON — The Burlington Fire Department says a house fire in the city was caused by smoking materials that hadn’t been properly extinguished.
The fire at the Orchard Terrace home was reported at about 4:30 p.m. Monday.
When firefighters arrived they found smoke and flames coming from the roofline over the garage of the occupied residence.
The fire was extinguished within minutes. Damage was estimated at $5,000.
There were no injuries.MORE IN This Just In
BARRE TOWN — Firefighters faced a collection of adverse conditions as a house... Full StoryWILLISTON — Police are asking for help identifying the man who tried to steal roughly $800 worth ... Full Story
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed