Burlington house fire reported to be caused by smoking materials
BURLINGTON — The Burlington Fire Department says a house fire in the city was caused by smoking materials that hadn’t been properly extinguished.
The fire at the Orchard Terrace home was reported at about 4:30 p.m. Monday.
When firefighters arrived they found smoke and flames coming from the roofline over the garage of the occupied residence.
The fire was extinguished within minutes. Damage was estimated at $5,000.
There were no injuries.MORE IN This Just InWhen a playwright who has achieved success with dark realistic drama turns his pen to comedy, it... Full StorySAN FRANCISCO — A long legal battle over accusations that a prominent Silicon Valley venture... Full Story
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- MEDIA GALLERY